Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving....

15. I am thankful for my parents and that they are very well and healthy into their retirement years. They are now in their seventies and are so healthy and active. I often see folks 20 years younger than them that look at act older. Did I mention that I am ecstatic to be able to go home for Christmas and see them!

16. I am thankful for my doggie. He is crazy and messy and drives hubby up the wall, but he is the best, sweetest doggie in the whole world and he loves the boys soooo much and they love him too. Especially the little boy, he and the doggie are two of a kind. They both act like squirrelly Australian Shepherds, ha!

17. I am thankful for being given the opportunity to discover and meet my biological family and that is a long story for another time.

18. Preemptive thankfulness - I will be thankful when I get past this horrific head cold. this sucks!!! I have not have a cold this bad in a really long time and it sucks!!! Did I mention this sucks!!!!! (Oh yeah, I am thankful for NyQuil and DayQuil, too, and hot tea with lemon and honey)

No comments:

Post a Comment