Monday, November 14, 2011

Thanksgiving...

12. I am thankful for my children. I choose this for the 12th, because it is my oldest's 14th birthday. He changed my life 14 years ago and then 3 1/2 years ago another son came along and changed it again. They are my biggest joys and my biggest challenges. They are so very different, but then similar, too. Both of them are truly neat people and I look forward to watching them grow and become neat adults.

13. I know I've already been thankful for family, but now I am going to single out my husband. He is the most interesting person I know. He encourages me to push myself and be a better person. His diversity prompts me to conform less and become more diverse myself. And I really like him alot. He is my best friend. What more can you ask for in your spouse.

14. I am thankful for great co-workers. They are my colleagues and also my friends. We have had a couple sad things happen in our office this fall and it is amazing to see everyone pull together and be supportive of one another. It's nice to like the people that you work with and enjoy their company. It's also nice to know that they will be there for you if you should ever need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment