Friday, February 3, 2012

Retraction....

I feel the need to post a retraction to my extreme pity party last week.

I did in fact find some chocolate - dark chocolate at that. And I ate it. And it was good.

I went back for another practice. Busted my ass, fell, got hit, hit back, got scrapped up, actually was in a scrimmage and above all else reconciled this fact in my mind.

I AM KEEPING UP WITH AND AM SOMETIMES BETTER THAN GIRLS THAT ARE FOR THE MOST PART 10 TO 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME. I CAN HOLD MY OWN....... yup, I can hold my own....

I still wanna punch that one person in the face that pissed me off last week, but I'll do one better. I'll make a whole shit load of work for them. (because I can) That's even better. I've got their number now, baby!! I'll show you passive/aggressive, bitch!

Unfortunately the house won't clean itself. Oh well. Can't win them all. I did break down and buy a Shark Steam mop. I like it a lot. Now, if I could buy a Shark that does the laundry and puts it away, that would be even better.

I am working out at lest 3 times a week, now. Fuck the scale if it can't take a joke. I may not be getting thinner, yet, but I'm jiggling less and that's something.

So, all in all, a better week. Looking forward to an even better one next week. I just need to get over myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment