Monday, July 11, 2011

3 in 30, whatever... So, I'm an underachiever...

So about 3 in 30. That's not going so well. In fact it is not going at all. I have not been able to do one single thing on the list of 3 measly things. Pah, I can't even remember what they, something about writing a letter and cleaning my closet.

Well, I am going to try again, but this time it's going to be 6 in 180. Aim low and hope for the best.

1. Hand write letters to my friend in Ottawa. I can't say how often, but I know that she needs this as a pick me up. She is not well and I know that a real letter in the mail is something that will make her smile. I think she will appreciate the sentiment.

2. Complete 6 more credit hours of school. (This is a done deal, just registered for fall semester!) I wasn't going to count this, but school is a major time eater, so yes, will count.

3. Feng Shui the house. At least bedroom and living room. This is already in progress, but needs to continue to completion.

4. Keep on with the reading. I have so many books I want to read and so little time. I really really miss reading for pleasure.

5. Lose that 20 pounds. If I can do that in 6 months it would be awesome!!!

6. Unclutter by one thing everyday. Just one little thing, everyday.


We shall see. I know that the fall semester should feel like a breeze, since I will only be taking one class. Maybe I can get some stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment