Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thrift Store Treasure









I went over to my local neighbourhood thrift store this weekend and scored some cool stuff. The best of the lot was this beauty!!






It's a hand quilted little bag from vintage fabrics. It's going to be perfect for toting my knitting in the car. I like to knit during the commute to work. (I'm not driving, Hubby is, just for the record.)

I can't believe someone would give this away. Their loss, my gain. I would like to assure whoever put the time and effort into making this that I appreciate their effort.


Both sides are different patchwork patterns and the fabrics are so cool. If I was going to take a guess, early seventies. The pictures don't do justice.

Did I mention I love thrift stores! My perfect little bag was a whole $2.


1 comment: