Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Don't blog angry...

Another pearl of wisdom to be added to the list of many don'ts.

I believe yesterday was a combination of projecting and perhaps (don't groan) PMS?? Frustration manifests itself in curious ways. Apparently I write nasty things about total strangers I know nothing about. Not that they didn't deserve it.

I'm still frustrated, defensive, feel under appreciated, unheard, micromanaged.....

I will soldier on. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. (Right?)

On that note...

Don't wash towels with darks
Don't drink and dial
Don't forget a frozen turkey in the trunk of your car
Don't buy a leather couch, even though it looks cool
Don't wear a dress and heels to a hockey game
Don't eat Indian food and Sushi the same day and then go to the pub
Don't sleep in your contacts
and
Don't blog angry

No comments:

Post a Comment