Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Recovery Week, that's a joke!!

We made it to the recovery week in P90X.  Scary thing is that it is harder than the non recovery week!!

We have also discovered that it is not getting any easier, we are just getting better at it.

I still can't do eveything in all the work-outs. I really have to modify and baby my knee for some of the work outs.  I also pulled a muscle in my hip/butt.  That is slowly improving.  It sucks to get old! I have not even tried to do a pull up.  Maybe I should, but I don't want to, yet. 

But.....

We are actually doing this!!!  and I am actually keping up with my husband!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Core Synergistics workout is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, the second time through was better than the first. As with the yoga work-out, we embraced the suck and trudged on. Again, bears repeating, it doesn't get any easier, you just get better at it.

    ReplyDelete