Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Unsettled....

I am feeling unsettled lately.

There are changes on the horizon and I need to be patient and just wait and see what happens, but I am not doing very well. I want to know how things will roll, so I can prepare.

Things will changing signifigantly for our family. In a good way. This is something that was meant to be and happened for a reason and will be great for us all. Yet, I'm a little apprehensive, but we will all work together and work it out, but the next year will be a tight one. All this means, though is that we need to start to prepare in adavnce and we are.

There is another siutation that is effecting me and the spouse, but we have already decided that we need to just let it go. We have talked alot about it and it is dragging us down. We are becoming negative and a little spiteful and we need to stop that right now before Karma runs us down. We are better than that. It doesn't mean we arn't a little hurt by it though. But again, it is really not important in the grand scheme if things. If it was meant to be, it would already be and it's not, so we need to let it go.

I seriously need to get out more. A friend of mine had asked "where is her tribe"? That is a good question. Where is my tribe? I need to find it. Keeping up with my old friends on Facebook is nice, but they are not here with me. Virtual friends don't cut the mustard. I need to get out there, I know that there are ladies with similar thoughts and interests. I hope, anyway. Surely there must be??

Hmmm.... Still unsettled. I feel like I need a game plan. I thought I had one. But, I don't think it's good enough. I need something, but I just don't know what it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment