Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas this year.....

Christmas is kind of strange this year. We are travelling to Canada, which is very exciting, but also makes Christmas at home weird.

We are sort of parcelling out the gifts to the kids, so they can open them and enjoy them before we leave, because we are not taking them with us. My parents have gifts waiting for us in Canada, so we did not get the boys very much. Plus when we get back, we will celebrate with Hubby's family, too.

Needless to say, Christmas has taken on a Hanukkah feel at our house.

That's okay, we are open to diversity!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete