Thursday, February 21, 2013

Changes...

To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn)
There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn)
And a time to every purpose, under Heaven




The Byrds - Turn, Turn, Turn!



I am about to change jobs after 4 years.  I am just transferring to a different department, but it is a change.

I think this is good.  I think that it's something that will lead to more. 

If I stay where I am am not going anywhere, stuck, stressful, not what I signed up for...  Three job description changes in 4 years.  (not that I'm not thankful for the opportunities I have in this current position)

Turn, turn, turn...

I just have to hope that this was meant to be.

I'll miss my co-workers, but I'll still see them.

I also think I get itchy feet.  I never seem to stay at one job for than 5 years.

Turn, turn , turn...

I just have to trust my instincts that I made the right decision.  I interviewed for a different job a while back in a different facility.  I didn't get that position. That's why I think that this is the one that's meant to be.

Trust my instincts...  that's the ticket.


No comments:

Post a Comment