Thursday, October 25, 2012

P18X - In the home stretch...

Almost finished!  Home stretch! Bottom of the ninth! The final count down! Last lap!

Holy crap... this is monumental, but I am ready to move on to something else.  90 days of the same thing over and over is a long time.  I have been recently grumbling to myself about the hour it takes, but that is stupid.  It take a lot longer to go to the gym.  this is done at home in the living room any time.  I need to remember that part.

On a completely different note.  My resistance band snapped the other day which has forced me to move on to doing pull ups with the pull up bar.  I can do it!  I didn't thnk I could, so I never tried before.

Sweet!!

Not sure where we are going next. 

We have 18 days to think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment